Search This Blog

Sunday 20 August 2017

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 12:9

Song by Rita Baloche

But for Your grace I could not be saved
But for Your grace I would go my way
I'm forever grateful
That You have been faithful to me Lord
And for Your amazing grace

Amazing grace how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father thank you for today and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father thank you for your amazing grace upon my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me in anyway I have abused your grace upon me in Jesus name

Lord forgive me in anyway I have not make use of your grace that is available to me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my life continually move and dwell in your grace henceforth in Jesus name

Father let me understand and always acknowledge how your grace saved me so I won't take my salvation cheap in Jesus name

Father in all my weaknesses known and unknown let your strength give me strength for my victory in Jesus name

Father let your power continue to rest on me for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty in anyway I have dwelt so much on my human ability and forgot your grace and strength forgive me in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  a carrier of His glory, His grace is sufficient for me. His strength is my strength, I am not weak, I am strong. The power of Christ dwells in me, I am walking in perfection through the power in the name of Jesus amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...