Search This Blog

Thursday 31 August 2017

Prayer from Psalms64:1-3

Hymn
Oh Lord my God
When I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds
Thy hands have made
I see the stars
I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout
The universe displayed

Then sings my soul
My Savior, God, to Thee
How great thou art
How great thou art
Then sings my soul
My Savior, God, to Thee
How great Thou art
How great Thou art

"Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.  Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:  Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:"
Psalms 64:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your presence and grace upon my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for your greatness over my life in Jesus name

Lord expose and disgrace my enemies in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate every power and disease set aside to ruin my being in Jesus name

Lord king of glory return back to sender every arrow of retrogression fired into my destiny in Jesus name

Father uproot every unwanted plants in my life either planted by the enemy or that which I have planted in Jesus name

Lord scatter every evil alter or place used to attack my existence and destiny in Jesus name

Lord send your fire from heaven to consume all cauldron of darkness risen to terminate my generation in Jesus name

Ancient of days let my life henceforth begin to show your greatness in Jesus name

Father destroy all the power of the enemy controlling any aspect of my existence known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord let my adversaries fill every evil pit set for me or any member of my family in Jesus name

I reverse and terminate every midnight curse placed upon my life and generation known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree I am an overcomer in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  an overcomer, I am not a sacrificial offering for the enemy. My life is transformed by the power in the name of Jesus. I shall not die but live to testify to the goodness of the lord in the land of the living in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Wor 31st Aigust 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...