Search This Blog

Saturday 19 August 2017

Prayer from Hosea 6:6

Hymn
To God be the glory
Great things He has done
So love He the world
That He gave us His son
Who yielded His life
An atonement for sin
And opened the life gate
That all may go in

Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord
Let the earth hear His voice
Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord
Let the people rejoice
Oh come to the father
Through Jesus the son
And give Him the glory
Great things He hath done

"For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father have your way in me and take preeminence in all I will be doing in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the salvation of my soul and your love that endureth forever in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give you all the glory over my life for what you are doing and what you are yet to do in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks in all circumstances of my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that makes way for me even where I never thought in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for your unending grace and favour poured on my path in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the good news and new chapter in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  a product of His mercy, I can not be condemed, His grace is sufficient in all I do. I am walking in divinity, no judgement will have power over me. I am a success and victor in every area in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...