Search This Blog

Friday 25 August 2017

Prayer from Psalms 3:2-3

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

"Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.  But thou, O Lord , art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head."
Psalms 3:2‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

My father I magnify your name and return all glory to you alone because you deserve it in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart and my soul make my worship to be acceptable before you in Jesus name

King of kings anoint my being and draw me closer to you in Jesus name

Father remove the works of flesh away from me in Jesus name

Abba father you are wonderful let my life begin to display your wander in Jesus name

Father you are my help and hope arise and help me in Jesus name

Father remove every source of hopelessness from my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are my shield and my glory never let my life suffer shame or loss of any form in Jesus name

Lord king of kings revive my being from every dead situation that leads me continually to sin and far from your will in Jesus name

Lord expose and disgrace the plan of the enemy to truncate my destiny in Jesus name

Lord give me victory over the plans of my adversaries in Jesus name

Lord where my adversaries had thought I will lack arise and prove your self great in and through me in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  a child of the king, I live above the deeds of flesh, I am in line with the plans of God, negative dreams or revelations will never come to pass in my life. My help is secured in the Lord therefore I will never suffer in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...