Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Prayer from Acts 3:2,7-8

Song
Jehovah Elohim, Jehovah Adonai 2x
Jehovah you are the most High 2x

"And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;  And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.  And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God." Acts 3:2‭, ‬7‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I worship and adore your majesty in Jesus name

Father thank you for the divine visitation I am encountering today in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank you for the positive change in my story starting from today in Jesus name

Alpha and omega I magnify your name for your unfailing live over my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the change in position that you have settled spiritually, that is manifesting physically in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for removing all shackles holding me bound to one position in Jesus name

Lord thank you for getting rid of stagnancy in my journey in Jesus name

Lord almighty just as the life of the man by the beautiful gate was transformed today I receive transformation that will change my status and buts in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me a new song and cause to give thanks to you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I have moved away from stagnation physically & spiritually, barriers have been lifted off my path, I am climbing into the position of the blessed. I am delivered from all confinement and shame in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th August 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...