Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Prayer from 2Chronicles 20:17-19

Song by Keith Staten

Lord I thirst for you
I long to be in your presence
My soul will wait on you
Father draw me near, draw me nearer to the beauty of your holiness

I will wait for you
Almighty God
In the beauty of your holiness
I will worship you
Almighty God
In the beauty of your holiness

Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.  And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the Lord , worshipping the Lord .  And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the Lord God of Israel with a loud voice on high." 2 Chronicles 20:17‭-‬19 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly Father thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name

Thank you lord for the acknowledgement of whom you are in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord forgive me of sins of omission and commission in Jesus name

Mighty father I release my entire being in total adoration and worship of whom you are in Jesus name

Mighty king of battle thank you for winning my battles for me in Jesus name

Lord I glorify your royal highness be thou glorified in Jesus name

Mighty God remove every form of idolatry from my life in Jesus name

Lord purify me and let my heart always yearn for you always in Jesus name

Lord remove every form of deceit in me let me always live for the truth in Jesus name

Lord almighty let my life be a testimony that will draw souls to worship you and live for your till eternity in Jesus name

Mighty father cleanse my robe of all stains that might stop me from from standing worthy before you here on earth and in heaven in Jesus name

Lord Jesus open my eyes to see you, my ears to hear from you and my heart to receive you daily in Jesus name

Father instill your truth and trust in me and let me always bring smile to your face in Jesus name

Father never let anything replace my worship to you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My life is bringing smile to the face of my maker, through my deeds here on earth heaven will rejoice in Jesus name, My battle is won because my father is at work in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th August 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...