Search This Blog

Monday 24 February 2014

Prayer from Joshua 1:9

Song
I have a father, Almighty Father
He is king of kings and Lord of lords
I have a father.

Joshua 1:9 AMP
Have not I commanded you? Be strong, vigorous, and very courageous. Be not afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Holding on to the word of God and acting upon it with faith results in glorious expectations coming to manifestation.  The enemy of your soul wants you to amount to nothing but with God you will definitely amount to something.  Keep your faith active.

Prayer
Father I praise you for this glorious day and grace of life to witness it in Jesus name amen.

Lord forgive my sins and have mercy upon me in all areas I have come short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Daddy help me in my unbelief give me enablement to keep my faith active at all time in Jesus name amen.

Father replace every form of fear in me with courage and sound mind in the name of Jesus amen.

Lord let the sounds of chariots and hosts of heaven pursue my adversaries to a journey of no return in Jesus name amen.

I cast away every spirit of depression hanging over my life or dwelling in my being in Jesus name amen.

I step into the level of unusual favour henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Lord pour abundance into the situations in my life thar is presently experiencing lack in the name of Jesus amen.

Lord do something excellent in my life that will draw believers to believe you more and unbelievers to come to know you and accept you as their Lord and saviour in Jesus name amen.

Lord let my mocking situation turn around to a rejoicing situation cause my mockers to have no choice but to rejoice with me in Jesus name amen.

Father turn my mourning into dancing in Jesus name amen.

Lord hear the cry of our nation, forgive us and heal our land in Jesus name amen.

Lord wipe away every secret and open tears and replace them with tears of joy and everlasting laughter in Jesus name amen.

I receive power and grace to move from the ordinary to the extraordinary in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
24/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...