Search This Blog

Saturday 15 February 2014

Prayer from Psalms 45:5-6

Song
My soul magnifies the Lord
And my spirit praise His name
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord2x

Psalm 45:5-6 NIV
Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king’s enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.

God's arrow can piece through any heart no matter where its hidden because God is omnipresent.  He reigns forever.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this grace of life and opportunity to witness this new dawn all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have come short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father I appreciate your provision in my life and household all glory to you in Jesus name amen.
Lord i thank you for divine protection, the road I go through daily many have passed through it but lost their life I say thank you father for sparing my life in Jesus name amen.

Almighty God you reign from eternity to eternity prove  to all gathered or single enemies of my destiny and household that you have the final say over us in Jesus name amen.

Lord purge my heart and cleanse it from every seed of unfruitfulness that can lead to me being cut off from you in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord increase my passion towards soul wining and doing your will when its convenient and when it isn't in Jesus name amen.

Father give us peace in my household, church, community, nation and the world in Jesus name amen.

Father give me the courage to use the power and gift you have deposited in me in a way that will populate heaven and give glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Rapha lay your healing hands on me, my family, friends, colleagues, people I know and I don't know that might be in pain or sickness let us be made whole in Jesus name amen.

Lord let all evil plots against your children be nullified in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Jireh I decree that I will not know lack because my provision is from you in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
15/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...