Search This Blog

Sunday 16 February 2014

Prayer from John 3:16

Song
I am so glad I belong to Jesus
I belong to Jesus,  I belong to my Lord
I am glad I belong to Jesus,  I belong to Jesus
I belong to my God.
Joy, joy, joy Hallelujah joy, Hallelujah joy
We shall meet on that day
Joy, joy, joy Hallelujah joy, Hallelujah joy
We shall meet on that day

John 3:16 AMP
For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

The scripture above is one of the famous scriptures from my understanding.  In it we see how God loves us even before we were born, the price he paid if we come back to Him and promise of an expected end with Him when we leave planet earth.

Prayer
Thank you Lord for a glorious day and grace of life you deserve the glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me forgive all my trespasses and draw me nearer to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for sending Jesus to this world to die for my sin and bring me back to you in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for winning the battle against the enemy of my soul in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for pardoning my doubt and for revealing the truth of who you are to me in Jesus name amen.

Lord I commit as many of my family, friends, colleagues and the world at large who are yet to come to you, today I soak their heart in the blood of Jesus let them have an encounter with you and not perish in their sin in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you from the bottom of my heart for not allowing my soul to perish in sin in Jesus name amen.

Lord all chosen ministers of God you are using as part of end time armies let them finish well and strong don't let them fall or perish in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me expected and unexpected victories in all areas of my life in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to stand in you to the very end and let me see you at the end of my race on earth in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
16/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...