Search This Blog

Monday 17 February 2014

Prayer from Exodus 2:24-25

Song
Pass me not oh gentle saviour
Hear my humble cry
While on others thou hath calling
Do not pass me by
Saviour saviour hear my humble cry
While on others thou hath calling
Do not pass me by

Exodus 2:24-25 NIV
God heard their groaning and he remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac and with Jacob. So God looked on the Israelites and was concerned about them.

When God heard the groaning of Israelites, he sent a leader (Moses) which led to their liberty from slavery in Egypt. God is still in the business of delivering His children from oppressors.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace to witness this day in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord I have no help but you this day look down from heaven and take pity on me in Jesus name amen.

Father this day hear my groaning and weeping, deliver me from all known and unknown oppressors in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me liberty in this land, you own this land therefore I shouldn't be living as a slave but the child of the owner im Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord every traits of habitual slavery today cleanse it from me in Jesus name amen.

I am a child of the King, I decree henceforth I shall access the inaccessible in Jesus name amen.

I receive power and grace to live above the ordinary in Jesus name amen.

Lord shame every shame of my life and household in Jesus name amen.

I claim my victory over every evil soliciting powers in Jesus name amen.

I declare I and my household are conquerors in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
17/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...