Search This Blog

Saturday 1 February 2014

Prayer from Psalms 107:29-32

Song
I give glory to your name oh Lord
Glory to your name oh Lord
For your name is great and greatly to be praised
Adoration to your name oh Lord
Adoration to your name
For your name is great and greatly to be praised

Psalm 107:29-32 ESV
He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed.  Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired haven.   Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, for his wondrous works to the children of man!  Let them extol him in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders.

God is the only one that can make the impossible possible. But you must believe Him.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah have mercy on me in every way I have sinned and come short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord I am nothing without you, henceforth live in me and reign over the affairs of my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for hushing the sea and stilling the storms of my life  and entire household in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you in advance because I believe the journey you are taking me through will end in my desired haven and to your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for your steadfast love amd wondrous work over me and my family in Jesus name.

Lord grant me the courage that kicks away fear in the mighty name of Jesus amen.

Lord reveal to me what I need to do to be a blessing in Jesus name amen.

Lord bless me and make me a blessing to my generation and generations to come in Jesus name amen.

Lord everywhere I have been counted out due to the buts of my life father make me head over the buts and take dominion over my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord in this new month  give me keys to open doors of my blessing and destroy every serpentine spirit raising its head against my progress in Jesus name amen.

Lord put a new song in my mouth and cause me to extol you in the congregation of people in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
01/02/2014

Happy New Month! !!!!

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...