Search This Blog

Monday 3 February 2014

Prayer from Philippians 2:5-8

Song
Take my heart oh Lord, Make it ever true
Take my heart oh Lord, May I be like you
You are the potter, I am the clay
Break me and make me this is what I pray
Take my heart oh Lord,Make it ever true
Take my heart oh Lord may I be like you.

Philippians 2:5-8 ESV
Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

If Christ Jesus can humble himself to the point of death, who are we if truly we are Christ like that we can't humble ourselves?  Humility precedes greatness just as pride precedes fall.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this beautiful day and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I ask for mercy and forgiveness on all my short coming in Jesus name amen.

Lord break me down and remould me in Jesus name amen.

Lord every wrong influence from my upbringing that is tarnishing the image of you in me today take them out in Jesus name amen.

I send out every spirit if fear and worry from my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to live a life that is dead to self but alive in the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord give me understanding of releasing myself totally for your use in Jesus name amen.
Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
03/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...