Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Prayer from Joshua 1:9

Song
God has not given me the spirit of fear 2x
He has given unto me the spirit of power, the spirit of love and a sound mind.

Joshua 1:9 AMP
Have not I commanded you? Be strong, vigorous, and very courageous. Be not afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

As a child of God fear should not be accepted but resisted with all our might most especially backing it up with the word regardless of the intensity the fear possess.

Prayer
Lord I glorify your name for the grace of life and this new day in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have wronged you and gone against your will in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me of all the sins of my past that is hunting my present life and future put a seperation between us in Jesus name amen.

I decree that the effect of every negative dream be destroyed now, it will not mature in my life, family or see the light of day in Jesus name amen.

Every channel the enemy is using to instill fear in my life and destiny catch fire and be destroyed in Jesus name amen.

Every situations that is taking away my courage today I decree that the hand of the Lord rest on you,  henceforth I will rejoice over the situation in Jesus name amen.

I replace the spirit of fear in my life with courage and sound mind in Jesus name amen.

Father I decree that every spiritual remote used to redirect me, my family and children's destiny lose your function today and be consumed by the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name amen.

Lord purge out every and any contamination in my life that hinders or will hinder me from being a vessel to honour in Jesus name amen.

Father cleanse my life with your blood, soak me and my household in your blood, break all the holds of satan upon our lives, and give us resounding victories in Jesus name amen.

I decree that every pain be it physically, maritally, financially, academically or in any aspect of my life today receive divine healing and be made whole in Jesus name amen.

I decree today I trample over scorpion, serpents and tear every lion and devourer in my life because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world in Jesus name amen.

Today marks the end of midnight tears, regret, reproach, unsuccessful and unfruitful efforts in my life and family in Jesus name amen.

Lord over every case of my life be my advocate and judge in the court room in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and victory in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
12/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...