Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 2:5

Song
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that
You're my God
You're all together worthy,  all together lovely
All together wonderful to me

1 Corinthians 2:5 NIV
so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.

Our faith must be in the power of God only. Acknowledging that He alone has the power to change the unchangeable while He himself remains thesame. He makes the impossible possible.

Prayer
Thank you Lord for granting me the grace of life and power to witness this day in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive my sins and have mercy on me in all ways I have come short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord increase my faith in you and help my unbelief in Jesus name amen.

Father every habits in my life that is changing me from who you want me to be to who you don't want me to be today take it away from me and set me on the right path in Jesus name amen.

Abba father give me a new song of victory and thanksgiving henceforth over every situations of my life in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah make me a divine champion in all my endeavour in Jesus name amen.

Lord Increase your fear in me so I can advance in wisdom in Jesus name amen.

Father whatever will make me seek for another god outside you never let it come my way in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray for myself, my family, friends and colleagues that we shall prosper body soul and spirit in Jesus name amen.

Every ticket of hell with my name, friends, family and colleagues name on them Holy Ghost fire consume them in Jesus name amen.

Father every path I am treading on that leads me away from heaven today take me away from that path in Jesus name amen.

Holy God instill in me the power and grace to live Holy henceforth so I can see you at the end of my journey on earth in Jesus name amen.

Every gates hindering the presence of God in my life today be lifted up and let the king of glory come in to rule and reign in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
18/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...