Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 51:12-13, 16

Song
Let the spirit of the Lord come down 2x
Let the spirit of the Lord from Heaven come down
Let the spirit of the Lord come down.
(Repeat song using
let the power, let the glory, let the favour)

Isaiah 51:12-13, 16 AMP
I, even I, am He Who comforts you. Who are you, that you should be afraid of man, who shall die, and of a son of man, who shall be made [as destructible] as grass, That you should forget the Lord your Maker, Who stretched forth the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth, and fear continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, when he makes ready to destroy or even though he did so? And where is the fury of the oppressor? And I have put My words in your mouth and have covered you with the shadow of My hand, that I may fix the [new] heavens as a tabernacle and lay the foundations of a [new] earth and say to Zion, You are My people.

There somethings belivers engage in that belittles the level of their faith in God.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this awesome day and breath of life accept all thanks in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive all my sins and have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in anyway I have belittled your power in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for sending your comfort to replace every fear instilled in me by man in Jesus name amen.

Every fear in me I send you out today and I replace you with faith which is my inheritance in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for putting your word in my mouth and for covering me in the shadow of your wings in Jesus name amen.

I reject everything be it living or dead that has caused me to neglect my first love in my maker in Jesus name amen.

I refuse to be a victim of any circumstance, I decree victory over all circumstances I am facing in Jesus name amen.

Lord open my eyes and give me understanding of what has made me neglect my first love in Jesus name amen.

Every agent of darkness assigned to my destiny today I put an end to your activities over my life and generation in Jesus name amen.

I step into the supernatural power and abundance of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name amen.

I decree everywhere I step on or my name is mentioned, the power of God begin to speak and act on my behalf in Jesus name amen.

I decree an end to failure, fear, reproach, sadness, depression,  unfruitfulness,  unemployment and sickness in Jesus name amen.

I recover all the enemy has denied me of or stolen from me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and a victorious day in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
05/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...