Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Prayer from John 21:6

Song
He is able abundantly able
To deliver and to save
He is able abundantly able
To deliver those who trust in Him

John 21:6 NIV
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

When God gives you direction you will never be misled. He will make way were there seems to be no way.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have come short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord I yield myself over to you direct me in all areas in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me a listening ear and understanding mind so I will know when you are talking to me in Jesus name amen.

Father change every garments of disfavour to garment of favour in Jesus name amen.

Lord single me out for your divine visitation in Jesus name amen.

Mighty God uphold me to walk in holiness all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.

Father come and rule over the affairs of my life in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah shame the lack of my life, endow me and my household with abundance in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Jireh feed my thirst and hunger with living water and manna from Heaven in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
19/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...