Search This Blog

Monday 24 February 2014

A word for you!

A word for you!

1 Peter 1:24 AMP
"For all flesh (mankind) is like grass, and all its glory (honor) like [the] flower of grass. The grass withers and the flower drops off,"

All mankind (believer or unbeliever) should keep this portion of the Bible in their mind. It did not say some mankind but all. I like to look back in life and see where I was coming from, where I am and hope in God alone for where I would be because tomorrow is not certain. As much as we pray and wish to live tomorrow the only one that has the power to make it possible is God. When we have this kind of mindset we will strive to live for God and not for the world.  This world will pass away, you and I will pass away one day but God will never pass away. I am not writing this to scare you or place a curse on you but to imploy you to live a life that is worthy of eternity with your maker and not the enemy of your soul. Today friends ask God for grace to live righteous and godly so that at the end of the race you can reign with Him.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...