Search This Blog

Thursday 6 February 2014

Prayer from John 3:3-5

Song
I've got my mind made up
And I won't turn back
'Cause I want to see my Jesus some day
Good bye world I stay no longer with you
Goodbye pleasures of sin I stay no longer with you. I've made up my mind  to go God's way
For the rest of my life

John 3:3-5 AMP
Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God. Nicodemus said to Him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter his mother's womb again and be born? Jesus answered, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, unless a man is born of water and [even] the Spirit, he cannot [ever] enter the kingdom of God.

We have limited time on earth but unlimited time when we exit earth to eternal life. Where would you spend eternity?

Prayer
Thank you Jesus for another grace of life to witness this day all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness in Jesus name amen.

Father take away everything and anything that will deny me of Heaven in Jesus name amen.

Lord search me, purify me, break me and remould me, turn my life round to do your will in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord give me understanding of being born again and a regenerated soul in Jesus name amen.

I rededicate my life to you Jesus, I accept you as my Lord and saviour,  forgive my sins henceforth rule and reign in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord every worldly desires or achievements driving me away from your presence today put a seperation between us in  Jesus name amen.

Lord write my name in the book of life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
06/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...