Search This Blog

Sunday 23 February 2014

Prayer from Psalms 73; 18-19, 26

Song
My God is a miracle God 2x
He has never failed He will never fail
He will do what He said He will  do
He will do what He promised to do
I can see Him fighting all my battles
I can see Him bringing in my miracles
I can see Him working in my favour
He will do what He said He will do
He will do what He promised to do

Psalm 73:18-19, 26 AMP
[After all] You do set the [wicked] in slippery places; You cast them down to ruin and destruction. How they become a desolation in a moment! They are utterly consumed with terrors! My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the Rock and firm Strength of my heart and my Portion forever.

God is powerful He never fails.

Prayer :
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father you are more powerful bring to nought every power affecting my life negatively in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord as many  trying to withhold my progress make their ways slippery and let them fall into their ruins in Jesus name amen.

As many using position to rule negatively over my life if they refuse to repent genuinely let them become desolate in a moment in Jesus name amen.

Father consume all my enemies wherever they are, whoever they are with your wrath in Jesus name amen.

Lord break into pieces every monitoring mirror or device used to monitor me or any member of my family in Jesus name amen.

Lord keep me strong in you the Rock of ages even when everything thing around fails in Jesus name amen.

Strengthen my heart oh Lord and let your joy continue to be my strength in Jesus name amen.

Lord you are my portion forever let me ever remain in you to the very end of my days on earth in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
23/02 / 2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...