Search This Blog

Thursday 27 February 2014

Prayer from Matthew 6:25-27

Hymn
When peace, like a river, attendeth my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll;
whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul.

It is well with my soul, it is well, it is well with my soul.

Matthew 6:25-27 (NKJV) "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and body more than clothing?  Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly father feeds them. Are you not more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?"

Worrying about the unknown is what hinders most people from living the life God wants them to live. In all you do just know all will be well if only you hand it all over to God.

Prayer
Father I thank you for the privilege to see this day and breath of life accept all thanks in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in anyway I have come short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Forgive my unnecessary anxiousness and lack of faith in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to focus on you at all time and kick off all forms of worrying in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I decree it is well with my soul in every situation give me the peace from above because you are the prince of peace amen.

Lord give me the in depth understanding of who I am, why you created me and what you want me to do in Jesus name amen.

Father exalt yourself over all my challenges in Jesus name amen.

Lord deliver me from every attitude of sheep running ahead of the shepherd in Jesus name amen.

Father show me the power of your grace and let your grace speak for me in Jesus name amen.

Lord reshape my destiny and let all I do and live for be yours in Jesus name amen.

Help me to fulfill destiny and live according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
28/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...