Search This Blog

Saturday 8 February 2014

Prayer from Psalms 36:5-7

Song
I will bless the Lord and give him glory
I will bless His name and give Him glory

Psalm 36:5-7 AMP
Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, extend to the skies, and Your faithfulness to the clouds. Your righteousness is like the mountains of God, Your judgments are like the great deep. O Lord, You preserve man and beast. How precious is Your steadfast love, O God! The children of men take refuge and put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.

God is ever protective of His own.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name.

Lord thank you for your mercies upon my life and household in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me  so I can live a righteous life and fulfill purpose of salvation in Jesus name amen.
Lord forgive this nation and the world at large for all our sins do not let us experience the wrath of your judgement in Jesus name amen.

Lord hide me and my household under the shadow of your wings in Jesus name amen.

Lord let us experience your peace all around us and all the days of our life in Jesus name amen.
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
08/02/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...