Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Prayer from John 5:6-9

Song
Jesus set me free, I cannot be bound
Jesus set me free, I cannot be bound
Jesus set me free, I cannot be bound
I cannot be bound

John 5:6-9 AMP
When Jesus noticed him lying there [helpless], knowing that he had already been a long time in that condition, He said to him, Do you want to become well? [Are you really in earnest about getting well?] The invalid answered, Sir, I have nobody when the water is moving to put me into the pool; but while I am trying to come [into it] myself, somebody else steps down ahead of me. Jesus said to him, Get up! Pick up your bed (sleeping pad) and walk! Instantly the man became well and recovered his strength and picked up his bed and walked. But that happened on the Sabbath.

When God notice you in an invalid situation He has the power to turn the situation valid without the permission of anyone or authority of the land because He rules over all.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this blessed day the breath of life and grace to be among those you have counted worthy to live in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in every area I have fallen short of your glory in the name of Jesus forgive my sins amen.

Lord as you noticed the invalid man at the pool of Bethesda today notice every invalid situations in my life and turn them around to glorify you in Jesus name amen.

Father you know my desires (mention) step into my life this day grant my heart desire according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Lord the long term disease or condition that is causing me to remain in an unpleasant position today hear my cry and in your mercy and favour deliver me from them in Jesus name amen.

Lord set me free from all spiritual, financial, ancestral,  academical, marital, environmental or any shackles that has kept me bound and restricted me from attaining greater heights in Jesus name amen.

Oh my father I have no help but you are the help to the helpless, help me today and wipe away my tears put an end to my worries in Jesus name amen.

Lord step into the boat of my life calm every rising storm, raging storm and storms yet to rise permanently in Jesus name amen.

Lord speak a word of instant miracle and deliverance to my life and change my story today to your glory in Jesus name amen.

Every negative revelation, proclamation or prophecy waiting to manifest in my life I decree termination on your due date of manifestation in Jesus name amen.

Lord whether it's normal, allowed or not according to human thinking, today change my long term prayer request and prayer points to new prayers of thanksgiving and testimonies in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
26/02/2014

Please share with others....

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...