Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2017

Prayer from James 1:17

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."
James 1:17 KJV

Prayer
God almighty I thank you for today and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive me in Jesus name

Mighty father I worship your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord God almighty I come to you just as I am and I cast all my cares before you Lord have your way in Jesus name

Lord I can't do anything without you step into my situation this day in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have highly exalted my gift above you the giver forgive me in Jesus name

Jehovah you are the everlasting father let my life experience a change from every power that is contributing to any evil occurrence in Jesus name

Lord almighty visit me this day let me have a life changing and destiny transforming encounter with you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus anoint me for the next level take me away from this level successfully in Jesus name

Oh lord my father my hope remains in you let all those who have counted me to be hopeless come and see that you are my hope in Jesus name

Lord almighty any condition that is causing my life so much pain, shame, expenses and concern speak your word into it today and let there be divine transformation in Jesus name

Father open the heaven for my sake and let the floodgates of blessing fill my household in Jesus name

Lord almighty use me for the end time church in the name of Jesus

Lord you are the light that shines that darkness cannot overcome, shine your light into my life and put an end to the activity and dominion of darkness over my life in Jesus name

My father remove my name from the pit of death dug by the enemy in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 26th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...