Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Prayer from 1Timothy 1:19-20

Song
You are the Lord let your name be glorified
You are the Lord let your name be glorified
We give you glory and honour
You are the Lord let your name be glorified

"Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:  Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme."1 Timothy 1:19‭-‬20 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Abba father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I thank you for the salvation of my soul accept my thanks in Jesus name

Lord almighty I worship you for your unfailing love and mercy that speaks for me daily glory be to you in Jesus name

Jehovah purify my heart and cleanse me from all unrighteousness in Jesus name

My father renew my conscience and make it conscious of your will at all time in Jesus name

Father in this journey of life I am on, do not let me shipwreck in my faith in Jesus name

Lord whatever I have allowed in my faith that will cause me eternal damnation lord let me identify it and seperate me from it in Jesus name

Lord make my heart that type that fully repents of my sin and never let me live in deceit in Jesus name

Lord in your mercy never let me be delivered unto satan in Jesus name

Father whatever will make satan to inherit me today deliver me from such in Jesus name

Lord increase my zeal of worship and grant me grace to guard my salvation till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Mighty father let me always remember that my journey on earth is temporal less I forfeit my home in heaven due to earthly gain in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 11th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...