Search This Blog

Friday 27 January 2017

Prayer from Psalms 20:7

Song

All things are working for my good
Cause He's Intentional, Never failing
I know that all things are working for my good
He's Intentional, Never failing
All things are working for my good
He's intentional, Never failing

"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God." Psalms 20:7 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father I thank you for the salvation of my soul and grace to be your child in Jesus name

Father I thank you for my trust that remains firm in you irrespective of the challenges life throws at me in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are wonderful and great I magnify your greatness over my life in Jesus name

Father never let me stop trusting in your power in Jesus name

Lord almighty fill my life with more of you and divine strength in Jesus name

Lord almighty as I trust in you never let me fall into the pit of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord Jesus arise over my situation and begin to turn all disappointments to channel of appointment in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus where I have experienced constant limitation step into my situation now and remove all forms of limitations known and unknown in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have been held down bound in chains spiritually let me experience divine intervention that will lead me to my freedom spiritually and physically in Jesus name

Father open the doors of greatness that has been shut against my destiny from time past in Jesus name

My father where my generation have had to pay homage to idols/gods just to succeed I decree freedom and success over such henceforth in Jesus name

My father arise and fight all my battles for me, you win battles even before they start never let me get drown in the battle of life in Jesus name

I decree all things are working for my good and that of my household in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree I am a conqueror I will never be put to shame or be defeated in Jesus name

I decree I am accessing all areas that I have been held bound from accessing in Jesus name

I decree I will not and can never be disadvantage or become the victim of any evil in Jesus name

I decree I shall not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 27th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...