Search This Blog

Sunday 29 January 2017

Prayer from Acts 1:8

Song
Holy Spirit, rain down, rain down
Oh, Comforter and Friend
How we need Your touch again
Holy Spirit, rain down, rain down

Let Your power fall
Let Your voice be heard
Come and change our hearts
As we stand on Your word

Holy Spirit, rain down

No eye has seen, no ear has heard
No mind can know what God has in store
So open up Heaven, open it wide
Over Your church and over our lives

"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." Acts 1:8 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart and make me acceptable to you in Jesus name

Lord open up heaven over my life as I seek you more and do a new thing in Jesus name

Lord Jesus accept my worship and praise to you in Jesus name

Lord empty my life of anything or attitude that will hinder your move in me in Jesus name

Lord fill me with the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus

Lord king of glory I don't want to operate on thesame level as I have been anoint me for greater works in Jesus name

Father change my life with the presence of the Holy spirit and power in Jesus name

Lord give me power to do according to your will and not hold back anything in Jesus name

Lord almighty create in me a heart of praise and gratitude to you at all time in Jesus name

Heavenly father subdue every unclean spirit hovering around my destiny in Jesus name

Lord let my life begin to show evidence that I am a carrier of your glory in Jesus name

Father increase the zeal to propagate the gospel in me in Jesus name

Lord make me unrelenting in doing your will in Jesus name

Lord almighty after all my toiling on this earth don't let me miss heaven in Jesus name

Lord let me live a life that is worthy enough to wear the glorious crown, occupy a mansion and walk the street of gold eternally in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 29th January 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...