Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2017

Prayer from Matthew 7:17

Hymn
We are never weary singing our eternal song:
Glory to God, hallelujah!
We would sing His praise forever with our spirit strong:
Glory to God, hallelujah!

O the children of the Lord have a wondrous song to sing,
For the Lord will by His grace many sons to glory bring.
We are going in that day to the presence of the King:
Glory to God, hallelujah!

"Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit." Matthew 7:17 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Lord I worship you for giving me a new song and for not making me a cast away in Jesus name

Lord I come to you just as I am accept my worship and never let me pray amiss in Jesus name

Father fill me with the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name

Mighty king you are the source of my joy replace and block every enterance of sorrow into my life in Jesus name

Lord by your power uproot every evil seed planted in my life in Jesus name

Lord uproot by your power evil seeds planted in my family the ones that are germinating or are yet to in Jesus name

Father every evil tree physically or spiritually causing evil predicament in my life send your fire to consume them in Jesus name

Jehovah let the source of nutrient into the evil tree in my destiny be blocked forever in Jesus name

Lord whichever way I have allowed myself to be controlled by any evil force be it as a result of anger, enviness, greed, backbitting or pride whatever it may be today put an end to the existence of such in my life in Jesus name

Father remove all iota of unbelief in my life that is causing my faith to dash away in Jesus name

Lord fill me with more of you and let me germinate and produce good fruits that will enhance the gospel in Jesus name

Mighty God replace all my worries with worship henceforth and confuse my adversaries over my life in Jesus name

Thank you heavenly father for the divine replacement and victory through answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 12th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...