Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Prayer from 1Peter 5:6

Song
Purify my heart let it be as gold
And precious silver
Purify my heart let it be as gold
Pure Gold, refiners fire
My heart's one desire is to be holy
Set apart for you Lord
I choose to be Holy
Set apart for you my master
Ready to do your will

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" 1 Peter 5:6 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for today and the grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord purify me body soul and spirit in Jesus name

Father fill me with the holy spirit in Jesus name

Mighty God arise and take over my destiny in Jesus name

Father grant me grace never to run ahead of your plans for my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove every pride in me that is or will allow me do go against your will in Jesus name

Lord almighty in anyway I have allowed pride to overshadow my thought towards doing well have mercy in Jesus name

My father give me the spirit of humility let me never become a burden of fleshy will in your vineyard in Jesus name

Lord Jesus instill in me the fear that draws me closer to you and increase my love for you in Jesus name

Father in your mercy remove every form of confusion in my life in Jesus name

Father deliver me for anything i idolize that spiritually and physically drags me into the mud of sin and away from your liberty for me in Jesus name

Father let my light shine and let the world see your glory through and in me in Jesus name

My father exalt me at your due time and the time that my glory will shine in Jesus name

Lord in my period of waiting on you grant me strength to keep my focus on you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 18th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...