Search This Blog

Sunday 22 January 2017

Prayer from 1 Chronicles 4:10

Song
Fill my cup Lord I lift it up Lord
Come and quench the thirst in my soul
Bread of heaven fill me till I want no more
Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole

"And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."
1 Chronicles 4:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me in Jesus name

Lord fill me with more of you henceforth in Jesus name

Lord Jesus step into my life this day and continue to be my Lord and saviour in Jesus name

Father I need you like never before raise help for me in Jesus name

Lord I am tired of the valley take me out of the valley to higher grounds in Jesus name

My father change my circumstances where it needs to and overdue for divine touch in Jesus name

Lord wipe away my secret tears and the cause of it in Jesus name

My lord remove the but in my life henceforth and cause a renewal in my life in Jesus name

Lord you changed the life of Jabez as he called on you father in anyway I have kept quiet on unbearable circumstances have mercy as I call you step in to change my life in Jesus name

King of kings open the floodgates of heaven for my sake and pour out your blessings into my life in Jesus name

Lord anoint my life for divine upliftment and breakthrough henceforth in Jesus nams

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and beginning of great things in my life in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 22nd January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...