Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Prayer from Genesis 21:16,19

Song
Oh lord you are my God
I will ever praise you
Oh lord you are my God
I will ever praise you
I will seek you in the morning
I will learn to walk in your ways
Step by step you lead me
I will follow you all of my days

"And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.  And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink." Genesis 21:16‭, ‬19 KJV

Prayer

My father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord you are my God, lead me in the path you want me to go and do not let me relent in following you in Jesus name

Father I cry to you this day let my cry be heard by you in Jesus name

Father arise and visit my destiny this day so I can receive divine transformation in Jesus name

Lord fill me up with the living water and put an end to thirst in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus be my companion in this journey of life even in the wilderness and desert of life accompany me to my place of greatness in Jesus name

My father never let me lack provide for my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes take away every scale of blindness spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Father in anyway sin has built up covering to my spiritual sight by your mercy remove such covering in Jesus name

Lord raise helpers for me every where I go in this journey of life in Jesus name

Almighty Jehovah let there be a divine encounter in my life that will be evidence to your great and mighty power in Jesus name

Father open my ears and let me hear from you audibly in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 4th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...