Search This Blog

Monday 9 January 2017

Prayer from Matthew 6:34

Song
Because He lives I can face tomorrow
Because He lives all fear is gone
Because i know He owns my future
And life is worth a living just
Because He lives

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."
Matthew 6:34 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are my hope at all time let my life be evident of the hope in you in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have allowed worrying about the things that trouble me in life to direct my life have mercy in Jesus name

Lord remove from my heart every fear of the unknown that keeps me bound in stagnation in Jesus name

Lord almighty increase my faith in you and give me the courage to face life with my trust solely in you in Jesus name

Lord I commit all my challenges unto you they are nothing before you Jehovah give me victory in all areas I am challenged in Jesus name

Lord my father as many desires of my heart that are yet to be fulfilled king of glory step into my life now and bring them to fulfillment according to your will in Jesus name

Lord my helper, help me to attain the height I ought to in order to fulfill destiny in Jesus name

Father make my life ever true and worthy of all your praise and thanks in Jesus name

Father whatever evil held by each day for the rest of this year keep me and my household away from such in Jesus name

Father I release unto you my all take over in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers because you alone deserves and will take all the glory in my life in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 9th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...