Search This Blog

Monday 2 January 2017

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Song
We give you all the glory 2x
We give you all the glory Christ the Lord

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.  And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God." 1 Corinthians 6:9‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer

Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty king have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah my helper I have come to you this day Lord send help to me from your sanctuary in Jesus name

Lord Jesus deliver me from every hidden or open sin that wants my destiny to sink in Jesus name

Lord almighty save me from any evil pull of unrighteousness placing cloud on my vision or journey in life in Jesus name

My father every sin that will drag me into hell the one I know of or I don't know this day deliver me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are my sustainance keep my spirit body and soul sustained in your will in Jesus name

My father open the windows of heaven concerning me and fill my life with the best of heaven in Jesus name

Father arise over my life and deliver me from every struggle of unrighteousness that is disturbing me from moving forward in life in Jesus name

Lord i rededicate my life to you take preeminence in Jesus name

My father i thank you for your unfailing love that has kept me away from the wrath of enemy in Jesus name

Lord almighty i worship your majesty never let the urge of praising you leave me in Jesus name

Father do not let me abuse my justification through you at any point in my life in Jesus name

Lord let my life draw souls to you and never let me be a cast away in your kingdom in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 2nd January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...