Search This Blog

Saturday 28 January 2017

Prayer from John 11:33-35

Song
Lord you are good and your mercies endureth forever
People from every nation and tongue
From generation to generation
We worship you
Hallelujah Hallelujah
We worship you for who you are

"When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled,  And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.  Jesus wept." John 11:33‭-‬35 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for your love and mercy upon my life glory be to your name

My father let my cry come to you this day in Jesus name

Father as I call on you Jesus hear me in the name of Jesus

Lord attend to my situation even where it already appeared too late to man in Jesus name

My father let your compassion work for me where I least expect in Jesus name

Father arise over my situation and bring back to life that which is dead and written off in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty no power can contend with your power and stand therefore I command every contending power against my life to be brought down to nothing in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove every gloom pronouncing failure upon my destiny and household today in Jesus name

Lord let your love for me begin to open doors of greatness and destiny fulfillment for me in Jesus name

Jehovah change my situation today, from every discomfort let me begin to have divine comfort in Jesus name

My father reverse all doctor's report or any evil report that doesn't want my glory to shine in Jesus name

Father where my glory had been buried or anything that belongs to me let it ressurect by your power in Jesus name

Lord henceforth fill my life with your presence in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word)28th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...