Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Prayer from Daniel 10:7-9

Song
Open the eyes of my heart Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see you 2x
To see you high and lifted up
Shinning in the light of your glory
Pour out your power and love
As we sing Holy, Holy ,Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy I want to see You

"And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.  Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.  Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground."Daniel 10:7‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly king I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

My Father have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Lord I come to you just as I am and I release myself for you, touch me king of glory in Jesus name

Father remove every spiritual scale covering my eyes from seeing what you want to reveal to me in Jesus name

Lord seperate me and every power that makes me forget the vision you gave me, maybe of old or recent in Jesus name

Father remove every filthy spiritual clothing put on me that is making me unfit for purpose in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father break every covering of the evil one overshadowing my destiny from breaking through and achieving my purpose of creation in Jesus name

Lord today bring an end to any spiritual activity set aside to intrude my physical life or to frustrate me in Jesus name

Father arise over my life and remove every barrier put ahead of my journey in life that keeps knocking me back in Jesus name

I decree that every feeding of the spiritual realm intended to keep me under boundage I neutralise my system with the blood of Jesus and set myself free now in Jesus name

Every covenant made on my behalf that the kingdom of darkness is using as a foothold to enter my life I break such covenant forever in Jesus name

Father speak to my heart let me receive the gift of hearing from you always in Jesus name

Father help me in my walk/work with you never let me count myself too important for you in anyway in Jesus name

Abba father I worship you for totally delivering me from known and unknown powers and for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 10th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...