Search This Blog

Monday 16 January 2017

Prayer from Psalms 91:1-2,13-14

Song
I will sing unto the Lord a joyful song
I will praise His name for the Lord is good
I will sing unto the Lord a joyful song
I will praise His name everyday
I am covered by the blood of Jesus
Oh oh oh, Nobody can harm me
I am covered by the blood of Jesus
Oh oh oh I'm an overcomer

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.  Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.  Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name." Psalms 91:1‭-‬2‭, ‬13‭-‬14 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Lord as I come to your presence with total humility have mercy on me accept my prayers in Jesus name

Father whatever plan from the pit of hell to steal my praise scatter it and never let it stand in Jesus name

My father I dwell in your secret place never allow any power against my life and family to be victorious in Jesus name

Every negative dream and revelation over my destiny I cancel its effect spiritually and physically in Jesus name

Every power determined to render me useless in Jesus name I command you to be consumed by the fire of Holy ghost.

I decree I shall not die, my destiny shall not die, my children shall not die, my glory shall not die in Jesus name

I command every assignment from the kingdom of darkness over me and my household to be terminated now in Jesus name

I decree every evil sting of any creature sent by my adversaries to render me powerless because I am a carrier of the glory of Christ I neutralise the effect in my life and destroy the creature in Jesus name

Every hinderance(s) set against me in my journey to succeed by the enemy, today be scattered never to be formed again in Jesus name

Any power determined to hold me back from being an achiever or a success you have failed in Jesus name

I decree I am moving forward, I am going to greater height, I will not know sorrow or pain, I will not be disgraced, my destiny and that of my household will not be truncated in Jesus mighty name

I decree no power shall overcome my testimony and my victory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for victory and answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 16th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...