Search This Blog

Sunday 8 January 2017

Prayer from Romans 12:1-2

Song
All glory, all honour, all power to you 2x
Holy father we worship you
Blessed Jesus our saviour
Holy spirit we wait on you
For power for power

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings in Jesus name

Ancient of days grant me grace to subject my body for your use at all time in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart and renew my entire being in Jesus name

Lord almighty whatever is it that might or is distracting me from obeying your commandment move it out of my path in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to walk this journey of faith in righteouness in Jesus name

Lord almighty I come to you just as I am rule amd reign over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to live a righteous and exemplary life that will win soul into your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord almighty rid my life of any form of pride that will hinder my prayer in Jesus name

Father annoint me for the next level of greaterworks in Jesus name

Lord terminate, uproot and erase every foothold the enemy has against my destiny henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty use me as an end time army in Jesus name

Father pour your fresh oil on me and remove dryness from my destiny in Jesus name

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 8th January 2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...