Search This Blog

Thursday 5 January 2017

Prayer from Hosea 7:1-3

Song
I have no power of my own 2x
Holy spirit I look up to you help me
I have no power of my own

"When I would have healed Israel, then the iniquity of Ephraim was discovered, and the wickedness of Samaria: for they commit falsehood; and the thief cometh in, and the troop of robbers spoileth without.  And they consider not in their hearts that I remember all their wickedness: now their own doings have beset them about; they are before my face.  They make the king glad with their wickedness, and the princes with their lies." Hosea 7:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and the grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty I have no power of my own i look up to you help me in all areas in Jesus name

My father forgive all reoccuring sin in my life that keeps driving me farther from you in Jesus name

Lord almighty you alone have I sinned and commit iniquity at thy sight let your mercy prevail over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Lord in anyway sin had made your Holy spirit depart from me today by your mercy draw me close to you un Jesus name

Father whatever I have done that has made the anointing upon me expire like in the case of samson today open my eyes to see and understand so I can make amends in Jesus name

Jehovah whatever I have allowed in my body physically or spiritually which is your temple that is causing unrest in my health today by your mercy remove them in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I need you to renew me as I am a new creature in you, therefore every incision, tatoo or covenant marks in any part of my body that is placing embargo on my destiny henceforth let their activities cease upon my life in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I reverence men, people in authority or material things above you forgive me and let me always remember that you are the greatest I am in Jesus name

Lord i lift my lamp to you in anyway the oil in my lamp is running or has ran out today refill me with oil so that I will keep burning in my first love for you till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord at anytime I have focused my reward on men and their appraisal instead of my eternal reward forgive me and bring to my rememberance always that my reward is in heaven in Jesus name

Holy spirit you are the sole comforter, confidant, healer, provider and protector show yourself mighty over my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and your mercy that rules over judgement in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 5th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...