Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Prayer from Isaiah 41:18-20


Song
What a marvellous God 2x
He has done marvellous things for me
What a marvellous God
What a marvellous He's set to do
Marvellous things for me

To you lord be all the glory
To you lord be all the honour
To you lord be all the power
And adoration forevermore

"I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.  I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:  That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the Lord hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it." Isaiah 41:18‭-‬20 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty king I come to you today just as I am have mercy on me and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

My God you alone are marvellous I worship and adore your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Father I come to you this day rule above all my affair as you have always done and never give my enemy chance to rule over me in Jesus name

Lord almighty nothing is impossible for you to do I thank you because that which seem difficult to me you have turned it around to great news in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because where I have been deem fruitless you have poured your living water in it for me to be fruitful in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because you have brought me wealth from diverse places and made me a blessing to the generation in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because your grace has found me and and you have turned my mourning into dancing in Jesus name

Father I thank you because you have broken the shackles that kept me bound physically, spiritually, mentally, financially, maritally and all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your power that has rendered every contending powers in my life useless in Jesus name

My father I thank you for your power and grace that keeps me going even in the midst of life's threatening challenges in Jesus name

My father I thank you because where I have been rejected you have made me a chief cornerstone and immovable for my adversaries in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for removing generational buts in my lineage and gave us  generational blessings in replacement in Jesus name

My father I thank you for you have done for me what will make those who have been asking who my God is to come to the knowledge of you and give their lives to you in Jesus name

My father I thank you for taking me high and above my human ability and dreams in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your promises never fail but endures for life beyond my understanding in Jesus name

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word)17th January 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...