Search This Blog

Friday 13 January 2017

Prayer from Proverbs 10:14,16

Song (by Micah Stampley)
Jesus we lift your name on high 
Your name on high, Be lifted high
Jesus we lift your name on high 
Your name on high, Be lifted high

Be lifted high ,Be lifted high, Be lifted high 
Be lifted high in all the earth 

"Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.  The labour of the righteous tendeth to life: the fruit of the wicked to sin."
Proverbs 10:14‭, ‬16 KJV

Prayer

Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Lord as I worship and praise your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Jehovah renew me and set me apart for your glorious use in Jesus name

Father even in my lowest you have been my shield and defend take all the glory in Jesus name

Lord fill me with divine wisdom in Jesus name

Lord give me a heart that discerns what is right from what is not in Jesus name

Heavenly father grant me grace not to dwell on the knowledge of flesh in the hope of being spiritually fulfilled in Jesus name

Father replace my labour of the past, at present and in future with divine favour in Jesus name

Father let your word be my guide and guard in my life journey till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase from my life every deceit of flesh that constantly war against my spirit man in Jesus name

Lord as I walk in divine wisdom let me eat the fruit thereof in Jesus name

Lord take away the labour and fruit of wickedness out of my life and household in Jesus name

Lord don't let me perish in the ways of wickedness or thoughts of the wicked in Jesus name

Lord henceforth fill my mouth with words of wisdom in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word)13th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...