Search This Blog

Saturday 7 January 2017

Prayer from John 15:5

Song
I have no other God but you 2x
You will do what no man has done
You can do what no man can do

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing."John 15:5 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I have no other God but you help me eternal rock of ages in Jesus name

My father you alone can change things around and remain unchange change all that needs to be changed in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord Jesus where I have reached rock bottom save me and make way for me in Jesus name

My father you are powerful render every power using their power to torment me powerless henceforth in Jesus name

Lord fill me with more of you and help me get rid of flesh in Jesus name

My God and my helper increase the zeal of worshiping you in my life in Jesus name

Everlasting father arise over my situation and remove every complacency in me spiritually or physically that is causing spiritual or physical dryness in me in Jesus name

Lord almighty whatever is in me that makes me regard men more than you my creator remove today in Jesus name

Lord let my heart always understand your ways and thirst for more of you in Jesus name

My Lord and my father instill in me the thirst for soul winning and kingdom duties in Jesus name

Lord help me not to be carried away by the facade of worldly treats and forget my heavenly home in Jesus name

Lord almighty fill me up never let me remain thesame again in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 7th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...