Search This Blog

Monday 30 January 2017

Prayer from Ezekiel 2:2,6

Song
As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longs after thee
You alone are my heart desire
And I long to worship you
You alone are my strength and shield
To you alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart desire
And I long to worship you

"And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me.  And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house."
Ezekiel 2:2‭, ‬6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Thank you abba father for your loving kindness and tender mercies in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I come to you just as I am accept me and have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me a ear that hears and listen to your word always in Jesus name

Father give me a heart that receives and obey your word in Jesus name

Lord use me for your divine assignment for this generation in Jesus name

Lord almighty be magnified in my life more than ever before in Jesus name

Lord fill me with your Holy spirit and power in Jesus name

My father remove every spirit of fear out of my life in Jesus name

Lord give me the confidence and faith I need to overcome all my adversaries in Jesus name

Father give me victory over those that work day and night to bring havoc into my life and household in Jesus name

My father overpower every power domineering over my household from the pit of hell in Jesus name

My father shine your light over my life henceforth never let me work/walk in darkness in Jesus name

Lord Jesus arise on behalf of all accussers of the body of Christ worldwide and give us victory in Jesus name

My father open the heavens and hear the cry of your children give us victory over individual and collective persecution in Jesus name

Thank you Abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 30th January 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...