Search This Blog

Saturday 14 January 2017

Prayer from lamentation 3:22-23

Song

I love the man of Galilee
For He has done so very much for me
He has forgiven me all my sins
And send the Holy Ghost to me
I love the man of Galilee

"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22‭-‬23 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

My father I thank you for your mercy upon me that endures forever in Jesus name

Lord I worship you for your great power and loving kindness in Jesus name

Thank you father for keeping me in all I do all glory be to your Holy name in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your divine visitation on daily basis that has kept me till now in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for calming the storms in my life all glory be to your Holy name in Jesus name

My father I thank you for puting an end to every famine circumstances around my life you alone deserve all the praise and adoration in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for never allowing the enemy to have a final say and victory dance over my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for seeing me through all my challenges and the strength to believe and stand on your word in Jesus name

My father I thank you for drawing me close to you and never putting me away in wrath in Jesus name

Lord I magnify your name for the promises that are coming to manifestation in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word is yea and amen in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for filling my heart and mouth with testimonies glory honour and adoration belongs to you in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word)14th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...