Search This Blog

Saturday 21 January 2017

Prayer from Isaiah 42:16

Song
There is power, power
Wonder working power
In the blood of the lamb
There is power, power
Wonder working power
In the precious blood of the lamb

"And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord there is power in your blood let it work for me and my household in Jesus name

Father your name is powerful let it render all names given to me to cast gloom on my destiny powerless in Jesus name

Father lead me in all I do take away spiritual blindness today in Jesus name

Father give me the heart that yields to your leading henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are merciful count my household worthy of your mercy in Jesus name

Father even where I have lost hope of finding the way I commit into your hands lead me father in Jesus name

Lord shine your light on any form of darkness in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord where I have been subjected to live in darkness by any spiritual power take over and let your light shine through me in Jesus name

Lord according to your word make all crooked path in my life straight beyond my understanding in Jesus name

Lord every situation that looks like can't be fixed in my life Jehovah step in and fix them in Jesus name

Lord I know you will never forsake me henceforth let it be evident that I serve a miracle working God in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 21st January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...