Search This Blog

Friday 20 January 2017

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 6:16, 19-20

Song
I worship you almighty God
There is none like you
I worship you oh Prince of peace
That is all I long to do, I give you praise
For you are my Righteousness
I worship you almighty God
There is none like you

"What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.  What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."1 Corinthians 6:16‭, ‬19‭-‬20 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for today and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for bringing me out of darkness into light through the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father I worship you for your mercy and love showered continuously on human race in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for setting me apart for great use in Jesus name

My father grant me grace to keep my body under subjection of your will always in Jesus name

Lord in any way I have defiled my body with worldly things have mercy in Jesus name

Henceforth i soak my destiny and all that concerns me in the blood of Jesus

I decree unto my body freedom from any power or principalities ruling it in Jesus name

I subject my entire being under the power of the Holy Ghost, I remain untouchable for the enemy in Jesus name

I decree (Touch the place) every malfunctioning power deposited in (mention) because my body is the temple of God you have no power over it therefore leave forever in Jesus name

Every power deposited into my body through dreams that is now intruding the peace in my life I command you to leave right now and never return in Jesus name

Lord you said you will put an end to devourers and canckerworms I therefore decree an end to their existence in my life and family in Jesus name

Henceforth I am walking in high places, I am moving to greater height, I will not be a subject to pain and sickness, I am walking in liberty and authority in Jesus name

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 20th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...