Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Prayer from Genesis 42:9-11

Song
Hallelujah oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Hallelujah oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah oh my soul will sing
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

"And Joseph remembered the dreams which he dreamed of them, and said unto them, Ye are spies; to see the nakedness of the land ye are come.  And they said unto him, Nay, my Lord, but to buy food are thy servants come.  We are all one man's sons; we are true men, thy servants are no spies." Genesis 42:9‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Mighty God let my song at the end be Hallelujah, give me victory over my problems in Jesus name

Lord almighty let those who tried to kill my dream live to see the manifestation of my dream in Jesus name

Lord let me live to encounter your faithfulness in the land of the living in Jesus name

Lord where I have been rejected make me a chief cornerstone in Jesus name

My father let all who thought I will continually be at their mercy live to see that my mercy is from God as you lift me from grass to grace in Jesus name

Lord use me for those that plan to tarnish my glory let them come to know you through me in Jesus name

Jehovah never let me get to the grave before my dream materialize in Jesus name

Lord almighty i decree upon my children that no power on earth or scheme of man wil be able to steal their destiny away from manifesting in Jesus name

I decree freedom upon every blessings and all that belongs to me and my household from all physical amd spiritual prison in Jesus name

My father send your fire upon all gathering of evil in any aspect of my life and family in Jesus name

Jehovah rule and reign in my life in Jesus mighty name

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers and victory in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word)25th January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...