Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Prayer from Psalms 74:18-19, 21,23

Song
Hallelujah You have won the victory
Hallelujah You jave won it all for me
Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty, You are the risen king

"Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord , and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.  O deliver not the soul of thy turtledove unto the multitude of the wicked: forget not the congregation of thy poor for ever.  O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise thy name.  Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.Psalms 74:18‭-‬19‭, ‬21‭, ‬23 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I thank you for this day amd grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you alone are the risen king, arise over my situation henceforth in Jesus name

Father death couldn't hold you down, bring to nought every plans to eliminate me in Jesus name

Father almighty magnify yourself over my existence in Jesus name

King of kings as many who has blaphemed against your name and existence in my life judge them accordingly in Jesus name

My father do not forget me open the book of rememberance concerning me and my household let us experience divine turnaround in Jesus name

Lord provide for my needs even the ones I have given up on in Jesus name

Lord oppress those who oppress me in Jesus name

Lord every situation set to oppress my destiny today destroy them in the name of Jesus

My fathed that which is causing me so much pain and tears put an end to it this day by your might in Jesus name

My father in any way the enemy has planned to feed on my destiny build a wall of fire around my destiny and send your fire to consume my enemies in Jesus name

Jehovah rule over all the affairs of my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord my father deliver me from the snare of fowler and noisome pestilence physically and spiritually in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 3rd January 2017

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...