Search This Blog

Sunday 1 January 2017

Prayer from Romans 4:17

Song
As you did it then for Moses
Waters part for me right now
You will never let me down
You’re my Covenant-Lord

As you did it then for David
Giants fall for me right now
You will never let me down
You’re my Covenant-Lord

Chorus:
You’re my Covenant-Lord (4x)

As you did it then for Abraham
Blessings follow me right now
You will never let me down
You’re my Covenant Lord

As you did it then for Esther
Kings will favour me right now
Oh, you will never let me down
You’re my Covenant Lord

Oh Jesus, you keep all your promises
Oh Jesus, you’re my only Covenant-Lord

Chorus :
You’re my Covenant-Lord (4x)

(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. Romans 4:17 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the priviledge to witness a new year glory honour and adoration belongs to you in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father I thank you for putting an end to sorrow henceforth in my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because henceforth I am working in the extraordinary doing great and mighty things in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because of the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because this is my year of all round greatness and miracle in Jesus name

Father in your name I decree deliverance into any area I have been held captive in Jesus name

I decree I shall mount up like eagle and soar high and above powers and principalities in Jesus name

I will fulfill destiny at all front this year in Jesus name

I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

I decree that my desires shall come to manifestation according to Your will lord in Jesus name

I decree I have entered into the level of unstoppable no man or spirit can stop me in Jesus name

I decree I am flourishing henceforth in Jesus name

I decree restoration of all I have lost in hundred folds is back in Jesus name

I decree this year(mention what you want God to do) in Jesus name

I decree I am achiever and not a failure in Jesus name

I am a victor and not a victim in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Happy New Year🎊🎉🎉🎊👊🎉🎊🎊🎉

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 1st January 2017


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...