Search This Blog

Monday 23 January 2017

Prayer From Genesis 40:5

Song
All to Jesus I surrender
All to Him I freely give
I will ever love and trust Him
In His presence daily live
I surrender all 2x
All to thee my precious saviour
I surrender all

"And they dreamed a dream both of them, each man his dream in one night, each man according to the interpretation of his dream, the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt, which were bound in the prison." Genesis 40:5 KJV

Prayer

Father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah I thank you for the salvation of my soul and counting me wothy to be a joint heir with you glory honour and adoration to you in Jesus name

Lord I worship your majesty for your word can never fail in Jesus name

Father I commit my dream in life unto your hands let it manifest gloriously in Jesus name

Lord destroy every vision and dream killer in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise and shine your light from heaven on my soul in Jesus name

Lord every negative vision that wants to manifest in my life and family terminate them in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase all the purpose of negative prophecies in my life in Jesus name

Father let your grace surround me everywhere I go in Jesus name

Father let my heaven open this season in Jesus name

Lord in any way I have been forgotten open the book of rememberance concerning me in Jesus name

My father arise over my situation this day and rectify all mistakes keeping me bound in a position in Jesus name

Lord Jesus the dream of old that was hindered from manifesting that ought to make my glory shine bring it to manifestation according to your will in Jesus name

Lord Jesus give me a heart that thirst after righteousness in Jesus name

My father anyhow the enemy has sown discord and disgrace in my household by your power uproot them today in Jesus name

Lord I surrender all I have and do not have in your care take over and make me victorious in Jesus name

Everlasting father all power belongs to you every opposing power that says or is saying I will not rise terminate them today in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 23rd January 2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...