Search This Blog

Thursday 21 March 2019

Prayer from Joshua 3;7

Song

Fill my cup, Lord, I lift it up, Lord
Come and quench this thirsting in my soul
Bread from Heaven, feed me 'til I want no more
Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole

The Lord said to Joshua, “This day I will begin to magnify and exalt you in the sight of all Israel, so that they may know that just as I was with Moses, I will [also] be with you.
JOSHUA 3:7 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your name

Lord eternal I give you all the praise and glory because you deserve them all in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day of testimony and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the redemption of my soul in Jesus name

Father fill all thirst in my life with more of you in Jesus name

Abba father uproot from my life every lack of understanding in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine lift my life to the terbanacle of greatness in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me a heart that follows your instructions in life always in Jesus name

Lord take off my life, every spirit of disobedience to your will in Jesus name

Heavenly father terminate all sources of pain daily orchestrated by the enemy over my life and family in Jesus name

Lord make me untouchable for all forces of darkness roaming around my destiny in Jesus name

Father let all star gazer gazing at my star with evil intentions be totally disgraced in Jesus name

Lord terminate every power and gathering that wants to keep me under the spell and wishes of the adversaries in Jesus name

Lord under no circumstance never allow anything or anyone to steal my victory dance in Jesus name

Jehovah arise over(mention) and show yourself mighty in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many who partake of it fill us with the best of heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over my, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My cup is daily filled with the best of heaven. The lord has set me apart for greater works to the glory of His name. God has made me untouchable for all evil forces. The lord directs my path daily, He guides all that I engage in. I am a product of His grace, I am filled with His love. My life is a haven of testimony and promotions. My destiny can never be truncated. When I make a decree it is established. Those who have gathered to laugh me to scorn are gathering to celebrate me because it is my season to shine bright and brighter. I will live in the land of the living to possess my possession and fulfill destiny nothing will cut my life short in Jesus name amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st March 2019©[Day 80]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...