Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2019

Prayer from John 15:5

Song by Deon Kipping

By Myself, it won't work,
Lord I need, I  need your help x2
By Myself, it won't work,
Lord I need, ineed your help x8

Can't make it without you, Oh God x4

Trust me, trust me, trust me when I say
By Myself, it won't work,
Lord I need, I need, I need, I need
I need your help x2
By Myself, it won't work,
Lord I need, I need your help x2

I am the Vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him bears much fruit, for [otherwise] apart from Me [that is, cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing.
JOHN 15:5 AMP

  
Prayer

Almighty father I worship and extol your name for who you are in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank you and give you praise for you are God in all areas in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...